Saturday, August 17, 2013

DIY: Proverbs 31:25 Canvas

 James' grandmas birthday was last week, as I stated in the "My Week In Pictures" post before this.
She is a very strong, independent, and beautiful woman with an even more beautiful soul. We read this Bible verse, and thought it suited her perfectly. So, I painted it onto a large canvas for her.
I started off by spray painting the canvas with just streaks of red. Leaving some white showing through as you can see in the picture below.
 
 
I let the canvas try, then I hand painted the large words on, and the smaller words are stickers that I mod-podged onto the canvas.
The picture below is a finished product while it was drying.
 
 
She seemed to absolutely love this canvas, and it made us feel great, because it was a present from our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment