Sunday, November 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Yogi!

DIY YOGA CARD

First, I would like to start off by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE VINCE!
My uncle is also my yoga teacher, so for his birthday I decided to try a yoga themed card! And I think it turned out great!

 

I also gave him an arm knitted scarf that I made, since I am still obsessed with arm knitting. (yes still!) 
 

To make the card, I just used some scrap yarn from the scarf, and I hot glued it over an outline that I drew on some card-stick of a stick figure yoga post. I added a button for the face, and also added some happy birthday letter stickers.

He absolutely loved it, and the scarf!

I have some more yoga themed cards and crafts coming up soon, so keep an eye out. First I have to make some yoga cards per request of my momma. She wants to send some out. Easy and fun! and Super cute!

Namaste.

♥ Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment