Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Always Remember Your New Years Resolution!

For last nights New Years party, I made each guest a Resolution Reminder.
The women got twine bracelets with three beads on them, then med got key-chains, and the little kids got pony bead bracelets. (Pink/Purple for girls and Blue/Green for boys)

I displayed each item on a piece of navy blue card stock, and each one had its own saying.

Aim big or aim small, this little key-chain will remind you of it all!

and

Aim big or aim small, this little bracelet will remind you of it all!

 

This was a very simple, cheap and fun little add-on to the New Years party! I don't know for a fact if everyone uses this or has stuck to their New Years Resolutions, but I had fun making them and I think it is a very fun idea to do again in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment