Monday, January 7, 2013

DIY: Cute School Binders

Do you want super cute binders for school, but you don't have the money to spend? or you just simply don't want to spend the money??
 
Well here is an easy solution....
 
I start my winter quarter of classes tomorrow morning, and I really wanted to go all out and buy all new school supplies. But I really didn't want to spend the money on it, because well... I like school supplies to much, that if I just went out and bought new binders and notebooks whenever I saw a new cute one, my entire house would be full of unused binders + notebooks... so here is my solution... a very VERY easy DO IT YOURSELF...
 
all you need:
- binders
- scrapbook paper
- scissors
 
I measured the paper against the front of the binder + then simply cut the paper to fit...
 
this is a picture of the front + back of the 2 binders that I did tonight...

Then I did the same exact thing for the ends of each binder.... so EASY!
 
Yepp... it was as easy as that. :)
 
+ one thing that I also love about this DIY is that if I get bored with these patterns half way through the semester, or they get ruined, tore and messed up then I can easily slide them out + redo them. It is so easy to change it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment