Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Organizing The Upstairs Bathroom

 So, last weekend I spent my entire Saturday deep cleaning the house. I did a ton of laundry, threw out a lot of garbage, and even got to check off a few things from my 213 things to do in 2013 list!! 
 
#78 was to organize our upstairs bathroom 100% (with before + after pictures)
 
so here are some pictures.....
here is my make-up vanity before + after.. James was amazing on how clean + organized I got everything!! He was proud too!
 
 
^ Here is a picture of the nasty laundry pile chilling in the bathroom that I got rid of.
 
^ here is the clean + organized toilet corner! With some shelves that I am in love with!
 
  
^ Here is our upstairs bathroom linen closet before + after.. I know that it doesn't look like a HUGE difference, but trust me... IT IS! lol.
 
I even took the time to organize + sort through all of my make-up! I threw all of the old, expired, + broken make-up away... then carefully organized the remains! It is so much nicer to have everything organized!
 
I get ready in the upstairs bathroom every single day, so the new organization makes it a lot easier!
 
xoxo - Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment