Monday, March 11, 2013

HOME LIFE: 4 Day Cleaning Challenge

This plan goes along with my spring cleaning checklist... I was going to try to get my entire Spring Cleaning Checklist done in just 1 day ... but then I realized that I really need to take my time to make sure that every task gets done correctly + successfully... so I made up this quick 4 day plan that I am going to start on Thursday (since its my last day of school for a few weeks...) I picked 4 days because it is still a quick time to get everything done, + it will push me, but at the same time it gives me time to take my time.



Thursday: 
  • Kitchen 
  • Dining Room 
  • Living Room 
  • Laundry Room

Friday: 
  • Downstairs Bathroom 
  • Pantry 
  • Foyer 
  • Hallway + Stairs  
  • Upstairs Bathroom

Saturday: 
  • Office  
  • Bedroom 

Sunday: 
  • Cars 
  • Outside 
  • QUICK HOUSE BLOW-OVER

I can't wait to get home from school on Thursday + get started!! I am growing impatient.. I can't wait for our house to be sparkling! 

Get motivated + Get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment