Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stella & Dot ♥

I went to a trunk show last Friday, and it was a Stella & Dot party!
I fell in love! All of the pieces were just beautiful! Each item is unique!
The host was very friendly and defiantly knew how to accessorize everyone there with the perfect pieces to match their personalities!

My mom bought a bracelet - a gorgeous wrap bracelet! I got a scarf, and then there was a 50% off sale, so my momma bought me a purse! Gorgeous! 

So we ordered these items at the party on Friday (only 5 days ago) and yesterday (Tuesday) we received our items! Amazing service! and I am so in love with my new bag and scarf!

I ♥ Stella & Dot!


This scarf is called the Union Square Scarf - Mariposa


And my Momma got this beautiful Luna Wrap Bracelet

I hope to either go to another Stella & Dot party real soon, or have one of my own some day! 

♥ Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment