Thursday, November 14, 2013

28 Days of Being Thankful



Day 1
November 1, 2013
I am thankful for my health.

Day 2
November 2, 2013
I am thankful for my husband, James. ♥

Day 3
November 3, 2013
I am thankful for my family.

Day 4
November 4, 2013
I am thankful for my puppy, Harlem.

Day 5 
November 5, 2013
I am thankful for the sunshine today.

Day 6
November 6, 2013
I am thankful for my relatives.

Day 7
November 7, 2013
I am thankful for our home. ♥

Day 8
November 8, 2013
I am thankful for my brain, and all the things stored in it.

Day 9
November 9, 2013
I am thankful for my love for crafting.

Day 10
November 10, 2013
I am thankful for The Walking Dead... a favorite show of mine.

Day 11
November 11, 2013
I am thankful for my job.

Day 12
November 12, 2013
I am thankful for my professors this quarter, really helping me out.

Day 13
November 13, 2013
I am thankful for chicken tenders, because they are delicious.

Day 14
November 14, 2013
I am thankful for my parents dog, Diablo. ♥


Day 15
November 15, 2013
I am thankful for Hobby Lobby. Because today it has made my life a little easier, and full of a lot more fun!


Day 16
November 16, 2013
I am thankful for my car being such a reliable little guy! He is always getting me from point A to point B and even though other people may not think he is amazing, he is! (yes, he... JuiceBoXx to be exact!) lol.


Day 17
November 17, 2013
I am thankful for my body. Even though I may not like it 100% of the time, I am so thankful that my body allows me to do the things that I do. Yoga, running, dancing, traveling, and everything. Thank you body.

Day 18
November 18, 2013
I am thankful for my friends, for always being there for me and for making me smile and laugh, especially when I really need it!


Day 19
November 19, 2013
I am thankful for my study habits and for doing so well on my Kinesiology exam today! YAY ME!


Day 20
November 20, 2013
I am thankful for  God. Without him I would be so lost. He is always there and is guiding me through life.


Day 21
November 21, 2013
I am thankful for the Christmas spirit being in the air at the moment. I know its not even Thanksgiving yet, but this is my favorite time of year.

Day 22
November 22, 2013
I am thankful for my brain, I took my HOBET today and rocked it!


Day 23
November 23, 2013
I am thankful for a week long break from school. I am still doing some homework and studying, however, mentally I have some what of a break. which is MUCH needed!


Day 24
November 24, 2013
I am thankful for ENGERY. I have used so much of it so far this weekend and I am so glad that I had it to get everything I wanted done!

Day 25
November 25, 2013
I am thankful for laughter. I love laughing and I love making people laugh. The sound and feeling of laughter can brighten and warm an entire room, sometimes more. ♥

Day 26
November 26, 2013
I am thankful for movies. I just watched one called "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! My friend Melissa told me about it, I watched it immediately, and fell it love with it immediately. I love movies in general though. They can make you laugh, cry, smile, mad, happy, unsure. And I just think it is so amazing to be able to have those feelings and to be able to relate to a movie, or even depend on a movie to cheer you up when you need it.

Day 27
November 27, 2013
I am thankful for my big brothers. Dan and Jeff have always been there for me no matter what, and even though I don't get to hang out with them as much as I used to, they are still two of my very best friends, and I love them so much. Today is also Jeff's birthday! Happy Birthday Jeff-Fa-Fa! xoxo

Day 28
November 28, 2013
I am thankful for EVERYTHING. Today I am running a 5k. The 1st 5k of my entire life, and I am so excited! I am thankful that I am running it with family, with more family and my husband on the sidelines cheering us on. And that I get to cross running in the Turkey Trot off my bucket list! I am thankful that for Jeff's birthday last night a huge group of our family went to the Whalers hockey game and had a blast! I am thankful that we will get to enjoy dinner and spending time with James' family this afternoon, and then get to see my parents. I am thankful that tomorrow I get to spend an entire day off with my wonderful husband, and do whatever we want. Than Saturday we are going to spend the morning with Dan and Allison continuing our Christmas tradition of cutting down our Christmas trees, then going to Hooters for lunch. 

I am just so thankful for my entire life, all of my family, my health, my husband, Harlem, our home, everything that I listed above and more! Life is too short to take things for granted. Love your life and who you share it with. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!


What are YOU thankful for? 
feel free to leave it in a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment