Sunday, December 22, 2013

Snowflake Wreath


My mom had a ton of foam snowflakes in a bag that she used for a backdrop at a Santa party and she was like "Ray, can you do anything with these?" haha. I looked at her and said "are you serious!? OF COURSE I CAN!

She wanted something flat and fun for their front door, and yet she wanted it to be simple as well. 


I came home and plugged in my hot glue gun, and within 5 minutes I was crafting away!
I made a very easy and simple snowflake wreath for her front door. It took me about 10 minutes, and she loves it! It looks amazing on her forest green front door, and it blends in so well with all of their other Christmas decorations!
 

The picture really doesn't do it much justice, because it looks extremely flat, but in person it does have some 3D-ness to it! and glitter! (they are glittery snowflakes from dollartree!) 

The best part is my mom and dad like it and they are happy, and a good part for me? I still have left over snowflakes to craft with!  ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment