Tuesday, December 24, 2013

DIY Hand Scrub for the Ladies


 for Every year for the past couple of years, I try to craft something up for all of the males and females in my family. (the kiddos too!) This year for the ladies I made a hand scrub that I found ONLINE. So cheap, easy and simple!

I bought plastic containers from Hobby Lobby for $0.77! I used the recipe that I found online which was just sugar and Dawn Olay Hand Renewal Dish Soap (I used the pomegranate scent ) but have also tried the blue scent (both are amazing!) 

 

I mixed the ingredients in a large bowl. To be honest, I didn't really measure anything out, I just poured some sugar into the bowl, and gradually added soap as I was stirring. When I felt like it has at a good hand scrub consistancy, then I stopped and mixed it very good, then used a funnel to put it in the bottles without having a huge mess on my hands!



I made a simple little "Merry Christmas" label for each one and I used a silver twist tie to attach the label. I am so excited to hand these out at my family Christmas Eve parties today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment