Friday, March 7, 2014

No More Sliding Cabinet Liners!

One of my biggest pet peeves in the kitchen ( other than dirty dishes) is the annoying cabinet and drawer liners that slide around or move every time I take something out. 

I was walking through our local dollar tree and I saw the section of cabinet liners and I literally rolled my eyes and kept on walking. But as I passed the rolls, I noticed that they weren't all that spongy type of liner. They actually had rolls of sticky liner that won't move!

I immediately stopped walking and turned to the shelves full of annoying and not so annoying cabinet liners. I picked out a dark wood one and figured I would give it a try...

As soon as I got home today I started emptying all of our drawers and cabinets. I cleaned them all very well and then relined them with my new liners.

Let me tell you... I am already in love. I have put away a load of dishes and I have taken some items out of the cabinet with no problem and no sliding of the liners!

SCORE!

I ended up relining all of our drawers, cabinets and shelves for $5... you can't beat that! Am I right?!

I am sure they have had these materials for a long time, but I have never found any that I liked or that were reasonably priced until today. So I just had to share it with you all! 

p.s. they also look a lot better to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment