Sunday, January 20, 2013

DIY Beauty: Wake up! Coffee Body Scrub

This body scrub was by far the easiest thing ever!!
First off I gathered my ingredients.... 2 cups ground coffee, 1 cup white sugar, and olive oil. I combined all of the ingredients together in a bowl. (adding the oil in last)
 
 
After I felt like all of the olive oil was distributed evenly in the coffee + the sugar, I simply poured the mixture into an old pickle jar that I had cleaned, just waiting for something else to fill it with.
I then added a homemade name label to the jar.
 
 
I made quite a bit of this body scrub. I am going to see how long it lasts without molding. My research tells me that it will last a decent while, but I am going to be keeping this jar in the fridge.
 
REVIEW: so last night when I took a shower, I tried out this scrub.. let me tell you, it is AMAZING! It feels amazing! It smells amazing! It is just great!
James even said that he likes that I smelt like coffee! lol.
The only mistake I made was using this right before I was planning on going to bed.
The caffeine from the coffee soaked into my skin, which in return woke me up! I was wide awake. Which was sort of annoying, but at the same time a good thing because I got a lot of extra organizing done! lol.
 
Any questions? Feel free to leave a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment