Thursday, January 17, 2013

DIY: tile + grout cleaner

 While cleaning this past weekend, I also made some homemade cleaning products! I used them on floors, on the appliances, the toilets, sinks and what I am most proud to show off... the kitchen tile grout!!
 
Check out this amazing before + after!
 
The ingredients I used for this task are:
- 7 cups of hot water (out of the tap, not microwaved or anything)
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1/3 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup vinegar
 
I mixed all of the ingredients together in a bowl, + then just dipped my scrub brush in the bowl + scrubbed the floor. I went over the floor with the homemade solution twice, then while the floor was still soaking in the mixture, I took a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, + scrubbed the grout extra good. Even though the grout was a lot cleaner just from the homemade cleaner, I used the magic eraser just for an extra deep cleaning.
 
It was so easy + I personally think that it looks drastically better!!
 
 
xoxo -- Ray 

No comments:

Post a Comment