Thursday, August 29, 2013

These Boots Were Made For Walkin'

 
 I decided to organize my closet the other day.
It was a complete mess and my shoes and boots were just piled on top of one another all over the place. I emptied the entire closet and cleaned it out, then put everything back one by one. I also threw away A TON of shoes and clothes. But when it came to putting my books back in, they all kept falling over. I remembered reading somewhere about using magazines to help them stand up straight. Since I have a ton of magazines just laying around, not being used, I decided to give it a try. IT WORKS PERFECTLY!!
 
I mean sure it looks kinds goofy, but hey it works ��
At least it is good to know that magazines are good for something, after they are read of course! ��

No comments:

Post a Comment