Saturday, October 19, 2013

DIY Fall Center Piece

Hey Y'all!
We have a bay window and I love putting fun holiday decorations on the window sill. However, I realized that we don't have a fall decoration. So while James was out, I went to Hobby Lobby, and bought a fake carve-able pumpkin, and some beautiful fake fall colored flowers. I simply traced a red solo cup around the stem of the pumpkin, and just dropped the cup into the hole. Then I placed a small Styrofoam square into the bottom of the cup and started to place my flowers.

 
  
YES! It really is that easy!
Here is what the final product looked like!


I was so in love with how it turned out, I went back and made 2 more for my parents dining room table, and for my Grandma for her birthday. 
 

(note: the pictures can be clicked to view bigger)

♥Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment