Thursday, October 10, 2013

DIY homemade doggy froyo

Here is a quick and easy treat for your four legged furry friend! :)
Our German Shepherd is a hyper and fun loving puppy but he has a sensitive stomach sometimes, so when it comes to treats we try to be easy on his tummy.

Here are the ingredients...
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup Greek yogurt
1 banana

I mashed up a banana, and mixed it in with Greek yogurt and peanut butter!

I bought these cute bone shaped silicone trays at Wal-Mart a few months ago, they were with all of their other ice trays.
 
I then took the mixture and put it in a icing tube, and squeezed the perfect amount into each bone opening.I tried a spoonful at first, but it got too messy. Using the icing tube worked perfectly!

 


Once they were all full, I put them in the freezer over night. 
The next morning! TA-DA!!! Doggy FROYO!
 

Harlem loved them!! They lasted a while, and whenever I walked to the freezer, Harlem would jump up and follow me! I recommend these to anyone and every with a dog! Easy, fast, cheap, and worth it all!
 

Such a cutie, and such a happy boy!
He sure loves his doggy froyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment