Tuesday, January 28, 2014

DIY Wall Decor - with Toilet Paper Rolls



Our upstairs bathroom has had an empty wall since we have moved in. I have always known I wanted to put something there,  I just never knew what it was that I wanted to put there. 

I have seen art made from recycled toilet paper and paper towel rolls, and decided to play around with it for a little while. 

I cut the rolls with my scissors and used my hot glue gun to creating flower designs. I painted them black because I thought it was just a nice basic shade for these flowers. 

Then I realized I was stuck. I had these pretty recycled flowers... but had nothing planned to do with them. Then it hit me! Hang them on the empty bathroom wall!

I used 1 inch nails, and a hammer to hang these. Since they are extremely light weight, I just used the smallest nails we had in our junk drawer.

It adds a nice touch to our grey, black and purple master bathroom! And it was so easy and FREE!

Here are some of the AMAZING recycled roll art that sparked my curiosity! 



No comments:

Post a Comment