James and I are always trying to find or think of quick but yummy lunches and snacks. WE love to take a ton of ingredients and mix them together to see how they turn out. Well this is the case for us. James is part Mexican. I love Mexican food, As does he. We wanted tacos but did not have tortillas, we were both at home in our comfy clothes just relaxing so neither of us wanted to go to the store. I opened the fridge and saw that we had a few packs of crescent rolls. LIGHT-BULB! then they were born... and delicious! Taco Balls...
* 1 pound of hamburger meat
* 1 packet of taco seasoning
* 2 rolls of crescent rolls
* sour cream
* shredded Cheese
1. brown your hamburger meat.
2. follow the oven preheating directions on the crescent roll packages
3. drain your hamburger meat
4. add taco seasoning
5. roll out each crescent roll
6. place 1-2 tbsp in the center of each crescent roll
7. sprinkle cheese on meat (if desired)
8. fold over all edges of crescent roll around meat and cheese
9. pinch all edges closed
10. sprinkle a dash of cheese on top to add a pretty look and some extra flavor
11. put in oven until golden brown or cooked to your personal preference
12. take out - let cool a little
13. top with sour cream, lettuce, salsa, guacamole, or any other toppings you prefer
If you try them please share your experience! And I would love to hear of any adjustments or additional toppings added to your version!