Friday, January 31, 2014

❅ ❅ Easy Edible Snowmen ❅ ❅


I usually get annoyed when I am trying to browse Facebook and people keep sharing random posts...
However, When I saw this fun idea on my news feed I couldn't help but take a mental picture!

Every year we have a family winter festival at my grandmas house by the lake. 
I told my mom that I was going to be bringing a dessert, and I thought these would be perfect for the winter theme of the festival!

I didn't open or save the original Facebook post that I saw, like I said earlier, I just took a mental picture... so....
 
  Here is what I used:  

❅ White powered donuts
black gel frosting in a squeeze tube
candy corn
white cupcake papers

I placed a donut in each cupcake paper, and then shoved a candy corn in each donut hole. 
I then took the black gel frosting (in a squeeze tube) and make two eyes and a mouth (4 dots) on each donut! 

These were so fun and easy to make, and I know they are going to be a huge hit at the winter festival!

Simple. Cheap. Easy.
and DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment