Monday, February 3, 2014

uiltfree Dessert

 I actually made these desserts for Superbowl... but then the idea popped into my head... VALENTINES DAY! This is a great way to enjoy a nice and pretty dessert on Valentines day with the ones you love! And it is so quick and simple!

All it is is fresh fruit, bananas, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries; with light and low fat chocolate syrup drizzled over it!

I sometimes take it an extra step and top it with light whipped cream!
mmmmm...

My mouth is watering just thinking about it!

There are so many ways you can present this dessert also, it was just an at home dessert for us and Brian this time so I just used a normal clear drinking glass. However, you could use a pretty plate or fun martini glass or something else creative!

Just have fun with it and enjoy your Guiltless Valentines Dessert! 



No comments:

Post a Comment