This is such a delicious... healthy... easy.... fun treat!
I think it is perfect for a hot summer day, or even as dessert. I know that I have my moments where I am just craving ice cream or something else sweet, and this way I get my satisfaction & its not that unhealthy!
Here is my shopping list!
- Waffle Cones (I bought Keebler brand)
- Light & Fit Greek Yogurt
- Nature Valley Protein Granola
- place waffle cone into a bowl or glass. (you want the bowl or glass to hold the cone upright)
- in a bowl, mix together some yogurt, fruit and granola
- scoop the mixture into the waffle cones, almost all the way to the top
- sprinkle some granola and fruit on top
- place in freezer for 2-4 hours.
This treat was so simple & quick to make.
You can really be creative with this healthy snack..
Note: I did make another batch of these and left them in the freezer over night... I personally think the yogurt got too hard and frozen. When I did my 1st batch and only left them in the freezer for 2 hours, it was almost a perfect frozen yogurt consistency.
Comment a picture below if you try these! I would love to see what toppings you choose!