Thursday, October 23, 2014

Funny Hunting Decor!

My husband is a hunter, and he hunts up on my cousins property with her husband and my brother. I am out here this weekend to hunt with them for my first time! (in a tree stand) I found this fun quote on pinterest and thought I HAD to make a sign for her. I hopped right into my car and headed to Hobby Lobby. 

I bought:
A wooden plaque, a package of hunting theme stickers, and two packs of glittery gold alphabet stickers.

I also used some clear modge podge to seal all of the stickers in place at the end. 
 
Yes! That is really all you need! Oh and I used a sharpie to sign the back of it!

 

I laid out how I wanted it to look, then just simple stuck the stickers on! When I had it put together how I wanted it to look, I took a sponge brush I had laying around the house and some clear mat modge podge, and I did one quick coat over the entire thing, to help the stickers stay on better!

Here is how it turned out! 
I also bought stuff to make one for our house as well!


My cousin thought it was hilarious and absolutley loved it! It is now on display in their living room! 

If you make one similar, or a version of your own please feel free to post a picture of your creation in the comments below! Or even tag #CVA on Instagram! 

No comments:

Post a Comment