Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pedicure Spa Jar - DIY

Our baby shower is just around the corner... and we are still working on prepping different game prizes for the guests to win.


I made 5 pedicure spa jars that were so cheap, easy and fun to make!

Here is what I used:
Nail clippers (pink of course & from the Dollar Tree)
A fun girly mini nail file (a pack of 5 from Five Below for $1)
Nail buffer block (3 for $2 at Five Below)
Mason jars (Dollar Tree)
Ribbon (I used pink from Dollar Tree)
Nail polish (Again, I used pink from Dollar Tree)
Toe Separators (pink and girly from Five Below - $1 each)
Scrapbook paper (I used pink camo & gold glitter - Hobby Lobby for $0.49 each)
Tissue Paper (I used a pretty white and glitter one from the Dollar Tree)


I took the cap off of the mason jars, and I traced the lid on the scrap book pages, and cut out the circles. I put one piece of pretty tissue paper in the jar, and left it loose. (I did not push it down, yet) I then took one of each item and placed them in the jar - one at a time. (this step pushed the tissue paper down on its own, without making it too squished.)

When the jar was filled, I placed the lid on with the scrapbook paper cut out on top, and screwed on the top ring. I then took two colors of ribbon and cut them to tie a bow. I tied the bow and TAH-DAH! It looks beautiful!


UPDATE: These favors were a huge hit at the shower and I wish I would have made more than just 5 of them! They were so easy and fun and the possibilities are endless with colors, toppers and items that you can use!

 If you make a version of these yourself, please share a picture of them in the comments below, or tag them on Instagram using #CreatingVirginiaAnne

I would love to see your creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment